There is no finish line
I heard this quote some years ago when training for my first half-marathon. Having now run 16 marathons I can say it is as true about running as so many other things in life. When one adventure ends the planning for another one starts.
I enjoy retirement, cycling, sailing, travelling and so many other things in life. There is always another adventure just around the corner.
Life is not about where you’ve been – it’s all about the journey!
- Prioritize the well-being of nature over photography.
- Educate yourself about the places you photograph.
- Reflect on the possible impact of your actions.
- Use discretion if sharing locations.
- Know and follow rules and regulations.
- Always follow Leave No Trace principles and strive to leave places better than you found them.
- Actively promote and educate others about these principles